Thursday 17 September 2009

The cows in the paddock are getting wet...

Because it's raining today...

This might be the third? fourth? rainy day I've experienced in New Zealand in the 2 and a half months I've been here...I like those figures...

I'm getting too slack with this blog...I know and I'm sorry. I'll be all like "ah yeah I might write on my blog", then I go, "oh but I don't have much to say...maybe I'll go cut my toe-nails instead..."

ANYWAY. Stuff has been happening, cool stuff, fun stuff, different stuff. Taken a lot of snaps like this.




Bit average huh? That was on a walk over 'Taylors Mistake' (named so because apparently a fair few collonialists mistook the bay for Lyttelton or Sumner and lost their way afterwards - I think one of the ships had a Captain Taylor on board - or something like that) It's a beautiful bay with amazing walks up from the beach and around the cliffs.



See?

No comments:

Post a Comment