Monday 5 October 2009

Fully Wired...

Hello again...it's been a wee while...again...sorry...again!

I haven't been that busy, just lazy. But I've got a new laptop and I'm fully wireless now so I'll be able to get bloggy much easier...also helps having a place to store all my photos so I can easily upload them too...like this one...



That's me and the latest in high-tech exercise equipment, a small child. Sure gets your arms burning after a few throws.

So what's been going on? Not much. Been working in the cafe, which is so much fun I almost have to stop myself from crying with excitement every morning...almost.

Watched the New Zealand 'Fight of the Century' on Saturday night. Two of NZ's top boxers went head to head and the wholllleeeee country was on the edge of their seats, for about two minutes...because that's how long it took for Shane Cameron to hit the mat...ouch. David Tua is a beast. It was a bloody exhilerating two minutes regardless.



Yup.

I'll check in again soon, sooner than this time. I'm going to keep on top of this blog once and for all, hurraaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment