Wednesday 28 October 2009

The Weatherman...

HELLO

New Zealand, why have you forsaken us with this piss-poor weather? I mean...I don't mind when I'm at work, because I get paid the same to work less, but rain on the weekends too? That's just not on...

Funnily enough, the rain makes me feel quite at home. Whilst everyone else moans and goes on about how bad the weather is, I don't really notice until I remember I'm not in England. I've actually missed that fresh rain smell on a lukewarm day, you know the one? Where, before it rained, the air was all hot and sticky-icky-icky and made your face feel like your testicles and your testicles feel like your face...or is that something only I get? Anyway, then the rain comes and leaves its scent, and everything just feels...better.

Flying burrito brothers is my new favourite restaurant. It's a shit-hot Mexican place that serves THE BEST FOOD I'VE EVER TASTED - apart from Mama's cooking, of course. The menu was so big I needed a TomTom to guide me through it. My TomTom was called Tori and she was from Texas, which surprised me, because I thought she was Canadian. My girlfriend said she could imagine her bull-riding. I told her to stop being so filthy.

I'm dead keen on Gavin and Stacey at the moment, borrowed the box set off some friends and haven't stop watching it. Shit James Corden is funny - he wrote it too, with Nessa (Ruth Jones - could her name be more Welsh?) I reckon I could do that stuff...it's just scriptwriting. I wrote a script at Uni once, it was about a guy trying to persuade his friend that ginger people couldn't get pregnant. I would say it was better than it sounds, but it wasn't.

I guess that's it for now. My girlfriend is telling me via facebook chat to get off the internet. She's sitting next to me. Welcome to 2009...not for pregnant or breast feeding women. I wonder if the future will have a height restriction - all those apocalypses, nuclear holocausts and natural disasters will need some kind of censorship that's for sure. This blog just took a nosedive didn't it?

Signing off...

3 comments:

  1. do you have a myspace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...I don't use it much anymore though...www.myspace.com/ozmosismusic...who's asking!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.myspace.com/mytokenheart i work for side one dummy records and your blog came up in our google alerts for gaslight anthem. it caught my eye though seeing as i'm from chch, nz.

    ReplyDelete