Tuesday 4 August 2009

Funerals and Skateboards.

Yup. That's pretty much what's been going on the last few days. Funeral was sad, but turned into quite a nice day spent with girlfriends family, very wholesome.

Skateboarding in Christchurch is amazing. I went to the local park yesterday (pics coming soon)which is incredible. Took me a while to get my skating legs back (it's been a while) but I was flying around on my new set-up in no time. It was very therapeutic...I was way overdue some exercise! Definately something I'll be keeping up...

Currently listening to Moby...it's like a massage for the soul...

I've got a new favourite song too..."Burning Lights" by Joe Strummer (co-written by The Pogues, apparently) here it is in all it's glory - cool video too.



I'm going to go busking at some point and I'll play this song. I can kind of half sing it, but i'm gonna have a sign saying "all proceeds go towards singing lessons" or something, so even if people think im bad they'll still feel obliged to give me money...maybe?!

Going to have to try and tame my obsession for The Clash soon...nearly finished one biography and moving onto Joe Strummer's biography now...oh dear. Oh well, there's worse things you can be addicted to isn't there?

Felt like this blog was pretty dull. I'm not feeling very bloggy. I'll upload some pictures and stuff soon to shakeeeeeeeeeeeee it all up a bit...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment